My freezer is full of black bananas. I need to make some bread. I've got a baby shower to attend next Saturday and they've asked us to bring a meal to freeze for the mommy, so I am going to make a couple of loaves of banana bread too. Love, love, love banana bread.
I love capturing life as it passes by me. Time moves way too swiftly and it's up to each of us to slow it down a bit by remembering the little moments that make it so beautiful.
My freezer is full of black bananas. I need to make some bread. I've got a baby shower to attend next Saturday and they've asked us to bring a meal to freeze for the mommy, so I am going to make a couple of loaves of banana bread too. Love, love, love banana bread.
ReplyDeleteEric always makes a comment when I buy bananas that I got some more to turn brown. LOL. I always have good intentions!
ReplyDelete